Skin fatigue: causes and explicationsSigns of skin fatigue only become apparent when your body experiences overall fatigue. And, unfortunately, as well all know—chronic fatigue is a burden that a majority of women have to carry at least once in their lives.
But why, exactly, do signs of fatigue appear on our faces specifically? Simply put, a tired body has a hard time assimilating nutrients, which leads to dull skin that is dehydrated and lacks tone…
Here are just a few possible signs of skin fatigue:
- Vitamin deficiency, which slows cell metabolism. As a result, the skin has a harder time repairing and renewing itself as well as getting rid of dead skin, ultimately making it appear dull.
- Mineral deficiency, which causes a lack of vitality. Skin, therefore, appears less toned and features look “tired and drawn out.”
- A slowdown in metabolism causes a decrease in the production of hyaluronic acid—a protein that is essential to retaining the hydration your skin so desperately needs!
The best ingredients for fighting skin fatigueBecause tired skin doesn’t have the nutrients it needs to ensure its proper functioning, and has a hard time producing the hyaluronic acid required to maintain a good level of hydration, it is essential that you provide it with what it needs. Specifically:
- Vitamins: most importantly, Vitamin C. When you’re really tired, Vitamin C deficiency is likely to blame, and ensuring a proper intake will prove most helpful in restoring your skin’s radiance. B vitamins (B3, B5 and B6) are also critical in helping the body maximize the effects of Vitamin C.
- Minerals: most importantly, zinc and copper, since they are excellent for repairing cells and preserving a good level of hydration as well as magnesium, which is essential for optimal cell oxygenation.
- Hyaluronic acid: As you probably know, hydration is the key to healthy skin—however, giving your skin ample hydration is only the first step in the process. For hydration to do its job, your skin has to be able to hold onto it. Thankfully, hyaluronic acid plays a critical role in helping your skin achieve this!
Your anti-fatigue routine: MESOLIFTInspired by mesotherapy—an aesthetic medicine treatment that consists of several micro-injections of active ingredients into specific tissues—Lierac Paris Laboratories created Mesolift.
Mesolift skincare treatments contain the same cocktail of energizing active ingredients used by aesthetic physicians. Their components, selected for their nutritive and revitalizing action skin, boosts skin tissue deep down. This formula made up of 5 vitamins (A, C, E, B5, B6), 6 minerals (calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese and potassium) and hyaluronic acid revitalize and plumps skin, restoring its radiance.
Step 1: Mesolift C15 Extemporaneous Revitalising Anti-Fatigue ConcentrateTo provide a complete beauty routine, Lierac Paris Laboratories created the Mesolift C15 Concentrate, designed to meet two specific objectives:
- Reinject essential elements (oligo-elements, amino acids, hyaluronic acid) to address deficiencies.
- Boost cell metabolism thanks to 15% pure Vitamin C.
How to use it
MESOLIFT C15 is used as a 30-day cure, applied morning and night. Each of the 2 vials is enough for 15 days. Simply apply under your usual cream in the place of a serum. under your usual cream in place of other serums. Preserved in its vial, the concentrate is activated just before application by removing the silver ring and pressing on the compartment that holds the pure Vitamin C. The objective is to preserve the Vitamin C until the very last moment.
Step 2: Mesolift Remineralising Anti-Fatigue CreamThe cream’s objective? Extend the boosting effect of the concentrate thanks to its high-performance formula:
- An AHA complex with a peeling effect smoothes skin texture to boost radiance while magnesium intensely revitalizes and re-energizes skin cells.
- Vitamin B, E and pro-vitamin A take over from Vitamin C to fight oxidative stress and promote cell renewal.
- Hyaluronic acid, a powerful moisturizer, restores the skin’s plumpness and suppleness.
How to use it
Following your treatment with the Mesolift Concentrate, use the cream both morning and night as part of a 30-day cure. Mesolift Remineralising Anti-Fatigue Cream can be used instead of your regular day cream or serum, or simply used on its own. A quick tip: those with skin that is very dull and tired-looking can use the cream and the concentrate together!
Now that you know what to do to fight signs of skin fatigue, take the time to get to the root of the problem and focus on eliminating overall fatigue!